Cleaning plaster dust
: Registry clean
programs : How to cheat at cleaning
Cleaning Plaster Dust
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- a mixture of lime or gypsum with sand and water; hardens into a smooth solid; used to cover walls and ceilings
- cover conspicuously or thickly, as by pasting something on; "The demonstrators plastered the hallways with posters"; "She let the walls of the apartment be beplastered with stucco"
- A soft mixture of lime with sand or cement and water for spreading on walls, ceilings, or other structures to form a smooth hard surface when dried
- A hard white substance made by the addition of water to powdered and partly dehydrated gypsum, used for holding broken bones in place and making sculptures and casts
- The powder from which such a substance is made
- apply a heavy coat to
- Any material in the form of tiny particles
- Fine, dry powder consisting of tiny particles of earth or waste matter lying on the ground or on surfaces or carried in the air
- A fine powder
- fine powdery material such as dry earth or pollen that can be blown about in the air; "the furniture was covered with dust"
- debris: the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
- remove the dust from; "dust the cabinets"
08/07/08 - This Place Sucks
For FGR and This Place Sucks.
(It was nearly combined with the Screams of Anguish challenge from the other day but I liked this shot better.)
This is my hideous kitchen. Just look at the walls! I remember the woman who sold us the house telling me proudly about how they'd had it done. Lunatic!
Not only are the walls finished like a badly iced Christmas cake, collecting dust and grime; the worktops are tile
d and impossible to clean, there are fake beams on the ceiling (which is also Mr Whippied) and the cupboards are dark wood (the room faces north so it's gloomy, like this picture). The one drawer is falling apart and there's not enough storage.
We really must get round to planning our extension/new kitchen. Ho hum.
this will be the last picture of the living room for a while. maybe do another when its plaster
ed, and maybe a couple when the wallpaper is up and maybe one when its fully finished.
finished the insulation tonight when i got home from work. it makes a massive defference. i guess when the plasterboard goes up it will be less dead, but at the moment it sounds like a recording studio. its wicked.
just waiting for mr plasterer to let me know when he's coming to board & patch up holes then its full steam ahead. i can't wait until its all done, its gonna be brilliant in here
See also: how to clean motorcycle carbs how to clean roller blinds how to clean dishwasher smell cleaning equipment nc how do you clean walls little green cleaning machine priddy books wipe clean 5s cleaning schedule
tag : cleaning plaster dust clean ceramic tile floor grout eating forum